Whole Life Worship
The project that we've been working on for over two years is finally being launched this month! Whole Life Worship: Empowering Disciples for the Frontline is being published by IVP, and we're so excited at the feedback we've been receiving:
- “This is such a helpful, well-thought out, biblically sound, and beautifully practical book… It invites us to become ‘whole life’ worshippers - those who don’t simply lift up their song, but those who lay their lives down for the sake of the King and Kingdom.”
Kathryn Scott - songwriter, worship leader, pastor of Causeway Coast Vineyard Church
- "Packed with thoughtful provocation and practical innovation this is a vital book for all those who lead in our churches.”
Dr Krish Kandiah - Founder and Director, Home for Good
- "Whole Life Worship is biblical, prophetic and pastorally sensitive. Sam and Sara offer an important corrective to 21st century church worship... the message is revolutionary if we will only take it on board."
Mike Pilavachi - Soul Survivor
A companion resource, Whole Life Worship: Journey Pack is designed to help church communities go on an journey of exploring the themes of the book through practical means: service plans, worship ideas, song suggestions, group discussion notes and more. It features a USB stick with instantly usable PowerPoints, animated videos and printable scripts.
Launch events and Saturdays
The whole project has been a collaboration with the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity. They are running a launch day on 28th March, with an evening celebration which is free (although tickets are limited so register here now to avoid disappointment).
We will also be running regional Whole Life Worship Saturdays across the UK in 2017. These will be ideal for all worship team members, pastors and other interested people. We'll be unpacking the book and inspiring you to lead Whole Life Worship by demonstrating usable ideas. Watch this space as dates and booking details are posted, but current confirmed dates are:
- Luton (Stopsley Baptist Church), Bedfordshire, 6th May
- Bath (St Michael's Church), Somerset, 17th June
- Balham (Balham Baptist Church), South London, 23rd September
- Manchester, October (TBC)
- High Wycombe (Union Baptist Church), Buckinghamshire, 18th November