Engage Day event report
The Engage Worship Day on 15th Feb was a blast! 300 people decended on Luton for a day of exploring the theme 'engaging EVERYONE in worship'. Some highlights for me included:
- the whole congregation doing sign language along to Come You Thankful People;
- the Junk Tank percussion group, choir and orchestra making a joyful noise;
- a group of children who spontaniously began praying for healing for one lad;
- the BIG Ministries team making us laugh and think with their sketches;
- the whole range of ages, backgrounds and styles uniting together in diverse worship...
We've posted a bunch of resources from the day:
- The Revelation 7 creative reading, including a Prezi and PowerPoint;
- The Miracle Memorial art/craft activity, with the downloadable sheet for a foldable box
- An article on using percussion and junk drums in worship, partly inspired by using junk on the 15th.
We also want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who gave their time to make it possible. Workshop leaders, band, LST students, stewards, PA dudes, SBC staff - you know who you are and we genuinely could not of had the day without you! Thanks for everything you did.